An excellent antivirus is always needed for your computer as you never identify when and where a virus will lie in wait to creep into your system. The antivirus identifies any suspicious nasty code warn you before you download that or remove if you have already downloaded that spiteful files. Avast is much capable antivirus software that protects your computer against all kind of viruses.
There are plentiful issues faced by the customers while using the Avast software. And the problem is the most frequent issue on Windows 10. Usually, a person thinks that this problem is caused by Avast, but it’s not accurate because this problem is caused by Microsoft and an issue in Windows 10. Due to this problem, start menu and Cortana locks up. So, if you are also facing that kind of issues and you are also wondering how to remove malware from Windows using Avast, then you can freely reach us via Avast customer support number +1-888-701-0007 toll-free.
Finest instruction to solve avast start menu and Cortana not working on window 10:
- First, make sure that you have used the latest version of Avast before trying troubleshooting steps.
- Then, press Windows + R key to open a run dialog box and type “msconfig” in the empty box.
- After that, click the Enter key or click OK button to move ahead.
- Now, this will open System Configuration dialog box.
- Then, Navigate to Boot option and put a checkmark on the box next to Safe Boot.
- At last, resume your computer and once you’re in Safe Mode restart your computer again to enter into regular mode.
- And finally, at last select, the critical error with Start menu and Cortana should be gone now.
Thus, if still the customers are having problems in solving any issue related Avast antivirus then they can call the Avast technical support number.
Get flexible assistance from our experts
Avast is the top-notch antivirus software at that time. Sometimes customers get confused about they should buy and they can’t buy the best so in that case, the customer should take instant support by calling on Avast Customer Support where you will get a complete assistance and our team will recommend you the best possible antivirus for the system and we our services are available for 24*7 throughout the year.